|Telesales - Permanent - Halifax
|We are small family run business who are expanding our internal sales team and have vacancies to join the company as a tele-appointing agent.
We are looking for 2 individuals who are required to have a minimum of 2 years sales experience, work well as part of a team, are confident, positive, resilient and willing to learn.
The main duties and responsibilities:
• Outbound calls to potential customers to prospect for appointments for our external sales team to attend
• To demonstrate an ability to up-sell/cross-sell other products and services
• To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
• To respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
• To gather market and customer information
• Objection handle effectively
• To advise on existing and future services and products we offer, discussing special promotions
• Ensure all sales and order information are accurately recorded
• To review your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed your Daily/weekly and monthly KPI targets
• To represent the business in an exemplary fashion
• To feed sales trends back to the line manager
• When requested, to assist in representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• To positively approach sales opportunities to maximise sales revenue to meet and exceed the departmental targets.
• 2+ years of experience in the services sector
• Previous experience in a target driven sales environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Good computer skills (MS Office essential)
• Adaptable to change within the business
• Ability and desire to learn new sales techniques
• Ability to work as part of a team or on an individual basis
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
9am – 5pm Monday – Thursday
9am – 4pm Friday
- 21 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- A competitive commission structure
- A clear self-development path within the company
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly incentives – including paid time off
Salary - Up to £18k depending on experience
|Technical Sales Administrator
• Dealing with technical related queries over the telephone and via email
• Ensuring all enquiries are completed and responded to in a timely manner
• Raising orders for replacement goods and arranging the despatch of spares
• Being on hand to help and support customers and the general public with any queries or problems they may have relating to our products
• Confident and assertive, some knowledge of the bathroom industry, or experience in a technical based role, SAP experience would be a distinct advantage.
• Must have excellent telephone manner and the ability to deal under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail essential and an ability to react quickly to a variety of customer enquiries, whilst understanding and communicating the company’s warranty and replacement procedures.
• Outgoing personality with good communication skills. You will need to be self-motivated with a focus in customer service and the ability to work under pressure.
Up to £17k/annum
|Accounts Assistant - Permanent - Halifax
|The principal role of the Accounts Assistant is to;
- ensure the accurate and timely payment of contracting staff and issue of sales invoices
- ensure the timely collection of debtor balances
- ensure strict adherence to financial disciplines in producing accurate weekly KPIs
- work closely with operational management to maximise the efficiency of the business
input purchase invoices
manage and process payment of invoices
reconcile major supplier statements
Timesheets (weekly processes)
reconcile booked hours to timesheet hours
chase timesheets to ensure all are received in time for payroll/sales processing
input timesheets accurately ensuring correct rates, time apportionment for breaks etc and PON
print, sign and file weekly timesheet output file
transmit weekly timesheet file to Sage
validate accuracy of invoices for description, VAT treatment, etc
validate bacs payment file to ensure correct payment of contractors
Process pension file
Payroll (weekly processes)
transmit and file changes to standing data (PAYE code, bank details, address etc)
act as candidate contact for payroll queries
log all payroll errors / corrections
feed payroll errors / corrections back into payroll process to ensure mistakes are not repeated
Sales invoices (weekly processes)
review sales invoices prior to emailing and validate accuracy
monitor errors on review of sales invoices and feedback to bookings to ensure not repeated
maintain filing of sales invoices and associated time sheets
upload sales invoices weekly into Sage and ensure accuracy
PAYE & NHI
reconcile PAYE & NHI control account to payroll data
ensure monthly PAYE & NHI payments are made accurately and on time
maintain records of any staff benefits in kind
prepare P11ds for staff
liaise with local PAYE office on all audit and compliance issues
ensure accurate analysis in the nominal ledger for all sales, purchases, payroll and cash expenditure
prepare nominal ledger journals and analysis for ;
fixed assets and depreciation
reconcile all major control accounts (SLCA, PLCA, payroll deduction accounts etc)
ensure accurate cut off at period ends with the trial balance and supporting documentation (ledgers, analysis etc) filed to support balances
prepare weekly reports on KPIs as specified by Directors
reconcile relevant weekly reports data to month end management accounts
distribute weekly (soft copy) detailed sales ledger
record and report daily cash balance
prepare and report bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
maintain integrity and discipline of petty cash procedures
reconcile petty cash balance on a monthly basis
ensure accurate and complete DBS records are maintained for all active workers
maintain records of uniform deductions by employee and ensure that full recovery is made for all uniform costs incurred
hold responsibility for timely collection of all sales ledger balances
work closely with operational management/staff to ensure maximum efficiency of collection
monitor and record issues impacting upon efficient collection and ensure fed back to operational management and/or administrative procedures as appropriate
ensure debtor day targets are consistently met
ensure daily/weekly/monthly back ups are maintained as appropriate
maintain integrity and discipline of soft copy filing
work with operational management to maintain integrity of front-office system by completing regular audits / purges of data
Hours: Approx 3 days/week must include Tues, Wed and Fri
|Administrator - Halifax - Permanent
|This is an entry level role and for the right candidate there are career progression opportunities and a chance to personally develop.
Based in the Administration department you will be responsible for providing an efficient administration support service to the team.
You must have strong English and Mathematics skills and be confident working with spreadsheets.
A good standard of education is required however more importantly you will need to be enthusiastic and want to build a career not 'just a job'
Hours: 34 hours/week
|Internal Key Account Manager - Permanent - Halifax
|This role is working for a global manufacturing organisation. The company manufactures and distributes products to UK retailers. The company has manufactured and supplied product for over 35 years and has a reputation for providing a great quality at incredibly competitive pricing within the market. The company is currently in an exciting phase of growth.
They are expanding their presence significantly in the UK market and globally. As part of this expansion they are seeing growth and expansion into the US Markets.
While performing the duties of this role you will be required to manage and maintain business to business relationships with customers and suppliers. You will be required to manage the order process from start to finish, ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all decisions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Build a strong, long term relationship with our global customers
Monitoring and processing container export orders
Responsible for customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service
Maintain customer account information
Develop strong relationships and excellent communication with our colleagues in the supply factory as daily liaison will be required for delivery updates
Daily liaison with Credit Control to ensure customer accounts are in line with agreed credit terms
Handling customer complaints in a timely and accurate manner
Monitoring and developing processes and system to improve efficiency
Any further duties as required
Skills and Competencies
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally
Motivated to work efficiently and ability to work under pressure
Attention to detail and deadlines
Enjoy working in a team environment and ability to work as an individual
Competent on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
Enthusiastic about training and developing
Previous experience with an export background would be advantageous, but not necessary as training would be given to the selected candidate.
You will have an outgoing personality and an understanding of how businesses operate. You will have very good communication skills which can be proven by your experiences to date. You will be eager to learn and work well as a team member. You will have exemplary testimonials from previous employers/tutors.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (37.5-hour week with half hour lunch)
Salary £20k - £23k depending on experience
|Purchasing Coordinator - Permanent - Halifax
|Our client is a well-established import and distribution company looking to expand their purchasing team and require an experienced candidate to join their forward thinking business, supporting the day to day operations of all aspects of procurement. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and hardworking individual to forge a long-term career within a friendly and expanding company.
To coordinate the purchasing, and organisation of the supply chain process, for all materials, goods and services required by the company to meet customer requirements.
Key Supply Chain Functions:
·To assist in the purchasing of all materials, goods and services to ensure in line with the relevant documentation and to meet customer order requirements
·To place and manage purchase Orders according to the purchase requisition or customer contract
·To liaise with the marketing department & the supplier to ensure label artwork is supplied on time.
·To determine Customer requirements before shipping of the product
·To ensure product deadlines and timescales are met, approvals are sought before shipment is released and co-ordinate with suppliers / partners ensuring that the stock meets the quality required
·To arrange for samples to be produced
·To organise, follow-up and monitor the logistics of all Purchase Orders until goods are delivered as per order requirements
·To manage, check and authorise all relevant documentation i.e. invoices, certificates, etc. ensuring full traceability of the products and adhering to set standards
·To update systems, ensuring all processes are documented and all necessary documentation provided to accompany the stock
·To maintain relations with current suppliers to the highest levels and liaise with suppliers to resolve any outstanding queries and issues
·To work alongside the purchasing team leader to create new stock codes within the purchasing electronic management system
·To coordinate all shipping functions related to orders.
·To provide information with regards to ready times of orders to be shipped.
·To ensure that all orders stay on track with regards to the shipping dates, with continued communication.
·To provide information / Quotations in a timely manner
·To provide support to all sales functions.
·To ensure that any time delays are communicated at the earliest opportunity.
General Administrative support to the Supply Chain Team Leader:
·To organise, plan and prioritise work - developing specific goals and plans to prioritise and accomplish your work
·To support customer services for product re-calls, product traceability and disaster planning
·To assist with administrative tasks
·To support the preparation of presentations, reporting and analysis
Person Specification & Qualifications
·Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
·Initiative, work ethic and attention to detail will be highly regarded.
·Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
·A team player
·Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
·Strong interpersonal skills
·Self-motivated and ambitious
·Willingness to learn
·Excellent customer service skills
·A good negotiator
·Ability to understand the business processes
·Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with
·Someone who takes pride in the quality of their work
·Methodical in your working methods.
·Able to work as part of a close team.
·Able to prioritise tasks – juggling many things at the same time.
·Flexible in your approach – willing to take on any job.
·Self-motivated – you don’t need someone standing over you all of the time.
·20 + 8 statutory days holiday / pension scheme
·Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 per annum
|IT Assistant - Halifax - Perm
|The role of IT Assistant will work within the support team and support all personnel across all the offices. Liaising with the IT Manager for all escalations and work flow updates. Primarily based in the Halifax Head office.
Role duties include;
• Supporting users on a day to day basis
• Configuring PC’s and printers for use, basic repairs and arranging replacements
• Exchanging broken hardware for new.
• Upgrading of mobile assets, including data and setting migration.
• Assisting the IT Manager in project work.
• Working within a team-based structure for escalation and resolution of issues raised.
• Complementing and working with the IT support contractors where a quick local fix is preferential
• Managing the stock of printer and pc consumables. Managing replacements, checking deliveries and returns as necessary.
• Day to day maintenance of the production/test servers and Active Directory estate.
Essential Key skills required;
Good sound working knowledge of computers
Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (preferably Windows 10)
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office of all current versions.
A working knowledge of a domain Server based infrastructure.
A working knowledge of Active directory. (user creation and management as an example)
Experience of remote control of pcs and remote system access. (such as TeamViewer and remote desktop).
Have a good understanding of how applications are installed/uninstalled
Experience of connecting peripheral devices such as printers and configuring them
Ability to work consistently to very high standards and time pressures.
Ability to work without supervision and to take responsibility as appropriate.
Be able to take a given task to completion whilst understanding where and when assistance is necessary.
Excellent communication skills
o Liaise with both contractors and staff to ensure work is carried out in a timely and practical time frame
o Ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical users
Previous experience of Level 2 IT support duties.
A working knowledge of networks, how they work, are built and maintained
Active directory knowledge: user groups and policies
MS exchange user management.
Exposure to RDS environments.
Experience of IP telephony. Including user creation/set up and call routes.
Exposure to IOS and Android operating systems.
Exposure to Video communications.
Flexibility to work Out of Hours as needed.
|PT Administrator - Perm - (Saturday & Sunday) Halifax
|You will be working for a large company however working on site in a small office, duties will include:
Maintaining a clean and tidy office
3 hours per day (Saturday & Sunday)