|Commercial Support Administrator - Brighouse - £22,000-£25,000 per annum
|The Commercial Support Administrator plays a crucial role within a fast-paced asset rental business, providing essential administrative support to the Commercial and operations team. This role encompasses a range of responsibilities, including processing recharges and warranty claims, managing customer queries, generating reports and key performance indicators (KPIs), and overall administrative support.
The Commercial Support Administrator is the first point of contact for customer queries regarding recharges and warranty claims, ensuring timely and accurate resolution. The successful candidate will contribute to the smooth functioning of our operations and help maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who can excel in a dynamic environment.
The Commercial Support Administrator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Processing Recharges:
• Accurately process recharges for rented assets and promptly send them to customers.
• Ensure that all recharges are correctly calculated, reflecting usage, damages, and any additional costs.
• Collaborate with the finance team to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
2. Customer Query Management:
• Serve as the first point of contact for customer queries related to recharges.
• Provide prompt and professional responses to customer queries, offering assistance and resolving issues effectively.
• Liaise with other departments to gather required information and coordinate resolutions, escalating queries as needed to department Managers.
3. Warranty Claim Processing:
• Process warranty claims to manufacturers, following established procedures.
• Coordinate with manufacturers to ensure accurate documentation and timely resolution of claims. • Address queries regarding warranty claims, seeking support from the Technical or Operations team where required to ensure a timely resolution to the claim.
4. Customer Downtime Claim Review:
• Review customer downtime claims, ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Analyse relevant documentation, such as rental agreements and maintenance records, to validate downtime claims.
• Collaborate with internal teams to investigate and resolve any discrepancies or issues identified.
5. Report and KPI Generation:
• Generate accurate and timely reports, including KPIs, to be shared with the Operations teams in a timely manner.
• Compile data from various sources, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
6. General Administrative Support:
• Provide general administrative support to the wider team, including data entry, record keeping, filing and reception duties.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives, suggesting ideas to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
|Finance Coordinator - Permanent - Sowerby Bridge
Permanent / Office Based
Monday – Friday
09:30 – 17:30
£25,000 – £26,000 Depending on Experience 4/5 days – 37.5 hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client business in a dynamic position as a Finance and Shipping Co-Ordinator in the UK Office dealing with international imports.
This position will be responsible for the movement of stock, purchase ledger, customer ledgers and all the general finance administration duties. UK office provides bespoke customer services, shipping, administration, and financial support for UK customers.
This is a business-critical role and thus full training will be provided however, experience supporting a dynamic finance team is essential.
The purpose of the role will be to assist the UK MD / Management Accountant with general Finance duties like e.g. credit control combined with various other import related and general administration duties. This position provides a clear progression path for someone looking to develop their skills within Office Management whilst working for an SME that is part of a Global organisation with a family feel.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Invoicing – key requirement / follow customer agreed deals
• Credit Notes
• Cash Ledger
• Banking: payments and daily reconciliation
• Credit Control – customer ledger management Credit control (daily)
• Buy Currency
• Affiliate company ledgers and reconciliation involving liaising with international office
• Update stock and sales ledgers
• Resolve Queries
• Update and maintain bank, invoices, customer ledgers - daily
Shipping duties will include (Training will be provided):
• Dealing with shipping clearing agents
• Liaise with international office, Shipping Lines and others
Maintaining schedules/calling shipping lines
Pre arrival procedures
Customer balance payments
Arrange collection note instructions
• Releasing cars / coordinating with UK shipping lines, agents and customers
• Documentation - Vehicles and Shipping
Release to customer / shipping line or agent
Update tracking numbers
Special Delivery - Postal Runs as required (driving licence)
• Customs shipment processing online
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally across a wide variety of stakeholders
• Strong Excel knowledge is essential look ups/pivots
• Microsoft suite
• Experience of Xero, Sage, Quick Books or equivalent
• High level of accuracy and highly organised
• Be able to work independently
• An excellent problem solver
• Help continuously improve – procedures, processes & systems
|Finance Officer - Temporary - Halifax Town Centre - Part Time
I am looking for an experienced Finance Officer to join my client in Halifax town centre on an ongoing temporary basis; the role is part-time working 25 hours per week.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day finance tasks. You will have the ability to produce both financial, management accounts and process the monthly payroll.
· SAGE ACCOUNTS – Effectively maintain Sage Accounting Systems.
· PAYROLL - Timely monthly preparation of payroll for up to 40 employees using Sage Cloud payroll, paying HMRC, pension administration and year-end preparation.
· GDPR – responsible for maintaining GDPR standards.
· DOCUMENTATION OF FUNDING INCOME STREAMS – Work alongside the income generation team to allocate the funding accordingly.
· FINANCE POLICY, PROCEDURES AND CONTROLS – You will have responsibility for following finance policy and procedures and ensuring the relevant financial controls are in place to protect the Charity.
· ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS - Oversee the timely operation and upkeep of accounting systems in accordance with financial procedures.
FINANCE REPORTS -Produce financial reports to identify trends and performance against budget to inform management decisions and strategic planning processes. Provide monthly management information for the SLT.
· ANNUAL FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS – Work with the Board of Trustees to ensure the efficient preparation of the annual financial accounts and budget.
SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION – Produce letters in a timely manner for Rent Arrears and support beneficiaries to set up payment plans. Refer residents to the support team that would benefit from debt advice and/or financial planning.
· GIFT AID – Take responsibility for gift aid claims and all documentation related.
ADMINISTRATION - Be able to complete and perform administration duties relevant to the post to ensure that you can carry out your role appropriately and effectively.
|Administrator - Permanent - Greetland
|I am looking for a confident Administrator to join my client in the Greetland area on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and consistency of information submitted to the organisation by third parties before it is processed.
- Accurate recording of information into spreadsheets
- Review of information to ensure compliance
- Providing coherent information in regard to any non-conformaties
- Speaking with customers to ensure data held is correct and up to date
- Support other business areas
- Managing relevant e-mail inboxes and providing responses
The role is full-time working 0900-1700 Monday to Friday and is based in spacious offices with parking.
Starting salary is £23,000 per annum with a review following successful completion of probationary period.
|Senior Accounts Assistant - Halifax - £25k per annum
|The role involves working closely with the Group Finance Director, within the central accounts department. You will also be assisting the equity partners of the business, providing timely financial information to allow strategic business planning decisions to be made.
Key to the ongoing development of the central accounts function, you will assist and support in all areas of the central accounts, including mentoring/training junior accounts employees.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• In conjunction with the Finance Director, oversee the smooth running of the central accounts department.
• Preparing weekly sales/debtors reports and distributing to the equity partners.
• Undertaking a purchase ledger control function and overseeing accurate monthly creditor payment runs including monthly supplier reconciliations.
• Completion of bank reconciliations for the group limited companies.
• Completion of client bank account reconciliations.
• Undertake control account reconciliations.
• Undertake/assist in the running of the payroll.
• Cashflow Monitoring and reporting cashflow projections to equity partners.
• Assist with running payroll for all group businesses.
• Strong focus on cost control.
• Undertake/assist in the running of control accounts, prepayments and accruals.
• Posting monthly recharge invoices and reconcile inter-company balances.
• Assist in the completion of the year end accounts and liaising with the group accountants.
• Control of credit card posting and information provision.
• Assist in preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly management accounts information for the equity partners, to form part of financial performance reviews and setting ongoing financial budgets.
• Undertaking regular supplier payment runs.
• Assisting in one-off projects as part of the monitoring and implementation of group investment, acquisition and cost control projects, both a group and individual department level.
• Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses, with a strong focus on helping the business attain set financial goals within timescales agreed as part of the business development planning process.
• Work alongside Finance Director/Equity Partners/Directors and Associate Directors in developing achievable and measurable financial targets both at departmental and company level.
• Producing reports to Partner level identifying key financial performance indicators to ensure achievement of set goals.
• Working alongside the Finance Director to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
• To be flexible and adaptable and customer focussed
• Good communication skills, with the ability to compose and explain complex issues concisely to different audiences.
• Have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience as an assistant management accountant.
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and regulations.
• Experience of working as part of a small finance team.
• Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
• Good interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Motivated and productive attitude.
• Ability to prioritise and undertake a range of tasks with a positive, flexible attitude and willingness to learn.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Ability to keep calm under pressure.
• Confidence in your own judgement.
• Excellent understanding of Excel/spreadsheets.
• Methodical approach to query resolution.
• Good understanding of navigating accounting software, including data entry, reporting and analysis of purchase ledger.
• Preferably CIMA qualified, although will consider AAT level 4 qualifications.
|School Administrator - Part-time Temporary - Halifax
|I am looking for a part-time Administrator to join my client schools' team on a long-term temporary basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide additional support to the busy finance function; duties will include:
- Scanning paperwork
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- General admin duties
As the role is based within a school candidates must be in possession of an Enhanced DBS.
The position is part-time working 18.5 hours per week; the client are flexible in terms of when hours are worked.
|Finance Administrator - HD6 - Permanent
|I am looking for an enthusiastic and committed Finance Administrator to join my client following an internal promotion.
To be the first point of contact for telephone calls into the business.
To provide general reception duties including answering all incoming calls and distributing as necessary, taking accurate messages as required and dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail.
To provide assistance to the Purchase Ledger clerk processing purchase invoices and any related filing.
To provide general administrative assistance where required within the business in an accurate and timely manner mainly within the Finance function.
PCN appeals for rental and company vehicles.
Control / administer toll accounts.
Ordering Stationery, printer cartridges and water.
The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis working 0830-1700 Monday to Friday.
£23000-£25000 per annum
|Sales Administrator - Halifax - Permanent
|I am looking for a confident Sales Administrator to join my clients’ team within their well established, expanding, family run business.
Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers, whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. You’ll also deal with regular pricing queries, whilst working towards individual and group sales targets in a fun and friendly office.
We’re looking for a minimum of two years sales and customer service experience – full product training will be given.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries by both telephone & email.
• Order input via computerised system.
• Liaising with Purchase Control as to product availability, lead times & despatch dates.
• Liaising with the External Sales team on various customer & order related issues.
• Contacting suppliers for prices.
• Relaying customer feedback
• Liaising with the sales and warehouse teams to ensure timely deliveries
• Assisting your team with general admin
• Make outbound calls to existing and potential new customers.
• Manage your own customer accounts, ensuring your customers are fully satisfied with the service provided.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy
• Sales and Customer Service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Computer skills; Word, Excel and Outlook email
• Good telephone manner
• Team player
• Attention to detail
The role is 42.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00.
|Project Administrator - Halifax - Permanent
|The role is very much customer focused with emphasis on providing and excellent service, representing the company and being the first point of contact.
It is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team on a fixed term contract basis.
Dealing with incoming calls and enquiries
Adding to the customer database
Making sure customer details are correct and up to date
Arranging site surveys
Supplying kit to customers in advance of surveys or site visits
Keep the customer updated throughout the press
9am - 5pm Mon-Fri
Excellent benefits including death in service, healthcare, pension, buy additional holidays
|Accounts Assistant - Halifax - £20-23k per annum
|The candidate would preferable be AAT qualified or experienced in the following:
Producing month end Accounts
Petty Cash reconciliation
The systems we use are Pegasus Opera and Xero – a knowledge of both would be helpful.
The hours will be 9-5 Mon-Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch). A total of 35 hours a week.
|Sales Administrator - Halifax - Permanent
|This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business based in Halifax.
The role is offered on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday. The offices are bright, airy, spacious, and modern with excellent local facilities.
Providing administration support to the Sales department. Answering incoming calls to the team from the Sales teams and Suppliers.
Liaison with teams at other sites within the business.
Raising orders from customers and organising deliveries.
Attention to detail.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
Computer literate, proficient in Excel.
Positive attitude, outgoing and friendly.
Flexible working duties.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
|Service Controller - Halifax - £23-26k per annum
|We are partnering with a market leader in their recruitment for a Service Controller to join their high performing team.
The Service Controller will work closely and communicate effectively with the rest of the service team, to co-ordinate a service function, controlling workshop, mobile and third-party engineers ensuring that programmed maintenance, breakdown and damage repairs are smoothly controlled and properly authorised, documented and recorded on the computerised maintenance system.
To control costs associated with the function without adversely affecting safety or customer service standards or the quality of the fleet and in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations and legislative requirements.
To be responsible for the service levels provided to customers within the allocated area, communicating repair updates and service bookings effectively, ensuring that issues are escalated to the relevant Manager to be resolved.
The job holder reports to the Operations Manager on all work and personnel issues and has responsibility for the following:
To ensure that all incoming calls to the service team are answered within an acceptable timeframe and that where needed, calls are efficiently and professionally passed to the relevant team member, taking and delivering messages, where required.
Planning and scheduling all servicing and repairs, authorising and controlling expenditure and ensuring hire fleet equipment is maintained to manufacturer’s recommendations and legislative requirements as a minimum whilst maximising availability.
Upon receipt of a compliance event due notification from the Maintenance Scheduler, ensuring that a notification is sent to the customer, one month in advance of the event being due and following up with the customer to make a booking. Escalating any overdue events back to the Maintenance Scheduler so that the ‘disclaimer’ process can be followed.
Fielding and handling telephone calls from hire fleet customers politely and tactfully to ensure that breakdown repairs and other work conducted at a customer’s request is effected safely and both customer inconvenience and asset downtime is minimised.
Issuing repair orders from the maintenance computer system for servicing and repair work to third party repair agents within established rate agreements, maintaining tight expenditure controls on such work and following established authorisation procedures.
Recording all warranty repair work effected by manufacturers or their agents to ensure that a full service history is maintained for all hire fleet equipment, so that failure trends can be highlighted.
Ensuring that warranty opportunities are maximised and submitted to theE manufacturer following the established authorisation procedures.
Ensuring that all repair updates are recorded on the computerised maintenance system in a timely manner and that jobs are closed off and allocated a response code in real time, to enable the efficient and accurate reporting of service department related data to the wider team and customer base.
Keeping a centralised VOR log up to date in real time and monitored daily for progress.
Identifying damage to hire fleet equipment caused by customers and liaising with customers regarding rechargeable items, estimates for repair and loss of use, obtaining order numbers where appropriate and ensuring that recharge invoices are raised and sent promptly.
Working with the rental operations department to ensure that the fleet status of all hire fleet equipment is accurate, up to date and monitored continuously.
Working with the rental operations department to ensure that equipment is correctly checked in and out from hire and that all hire documentation is completed in a timely manner.
Liaising with technical support personnel to ensure that this is provided to the customer and other third-party engineering personnel where required.
Ensuring that hard copy and computerised maintenance records are accurate and complete and digitally filed, as required.
Processing and approving, where they agree with authority given, suppliers’ repair invoices and maintenance job sheets to meet reporting deadlines.
Liaising with the stores department to ensure that appropriate parts are available for use both in the workshop, field engineering personnel and third-party repairers, ensuring that the established authorisation procedure for parts control are followed.
To assist in all duties related to the running of the service department as required and instructed by the Operations Manager, including but not limited to covering for other team members during periods of holiday and sickness.
This is a permanent opportunity and would suit an experienced Team Leader looking for the next step in their career.
|Accounts Administrator - Temporary - Halifax area
|Our client is recruiting for an extra pair of hands!
They are a well established company based in a lovely setting surrounded by greenery and plenty of cafes, shops and local amenities.
This temporary role would be supporting the accounts team doing data analysis / reconciliation of client accounts. This is only a temporary position and would suit someone who enjoys long term temping and can stay to complete the project. You must have 2 years accounts office experience and be fluent in Sage 50 Accounts and very capable, advance level, with excel.
Pay rate depends on experience, £10.50-£11.50 per hour + holiday pay.
Hours/days, flexible on this but minimum of 20 per week. Office hours are 9-5 Mon to Thurs and 9-4 Fridays with 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
The contract would be for minimum 1 month however could go longer if you are happy to take on additional duties and enjoy a diverse workload.
This vacancy has been advertised by Arc Recruitment who are operating as an employment agency. We are well established in the Halifax area, the longest standing agency and have been in business for 22 years.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|School Administrator - Halifax
|My client school are seeking a General Administrator to join their thriving team. You will work as part of a small team, undertaking a range of administrative duties to support the delivery of teaching and learning across the academy.
What we need:
4 or more GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
Experience of working in a similar office / administrative role.
Experience of working with a range of IT packages and software.
Excellent communication skills.
The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
What can we offer you?
An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people.
Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team.
Career progression and cross-Trust working.
A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced-cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
The Academy are part of an ambitious and growing Trust which has eleven schools in total: seven secondary schools, three primary schools and a post-16 college, spanning five local authorities. This is an opportunity to join a high-impact leadership team, and experience cross-Trust working with members of the senior leadership teams.